Asparagus Parmesan Recipe
Fresh asparagus trimmed
Salt and pepper to taste
A pinch or crushed red pepper
1. Add olive oil to your pan. We use a stone.
2. Place asparagus on your pan in a single layer.
3. Drizzle a little olive oil over the asparagus.
4. Add salt and pepper and a little crushed red pepper
5. Bake at 405 degrees for 10 minutes & take out
6. Turn asparagus over and put back in the oven for 5 minutes
7. Take out asparagus and sprinkle parmesan cheese
8. Put asparagus back in the oven for 4 minutes, until the parmesan crusts.
Finished asparagus parmesan Asparagus with salad and cilantro/ chives brown rice