Recipe Fries (Potatoes)
Occasionally, Denise and I will eat some relatively unhealthy treats from the garden. One of our favorites is baked fries. This recipe is also a big hit with guests and kids.
1. Slice your potatoes into thin 1/8 of an inch slices
2. Put aluminum foil on a baking sheet, and spray with cooking spray
3. Lay out your potato slices on the baking sheet
4. Add salt and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes in the oven at 450 degrees.
*You do need to periodically check on the fries, as the thinnest ones will burn first.