Recipe Yellow Wax Beans with Toasted Almonds
I grow a lot of yellow wax beans, and this is a simple recipe for your beans that tastes great.
Yellow Wax Beans
Salt & Pepper
How to Prepare
1. Remove the ends from your beans.
2. Boil a large pot of water to a rolling boil then, put your beans in the pot. The water will stop boiling when you put the beans in the water. Wait until the pot starts to boil again, and boil the beans for 3-4 minutes. This will make the beans tender.
3. Toast/ sauté your almonds in a pan with a little olive oil, butter and salt on medium until they start to turn brown.
4. Drain the beans by dumping the beans into a colander.
5. Put the beans in a bowl with butter and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add you toasted almonds to the bowl of beans and mix.